AMD 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am not having any success installing the FakeSMC plugins for the first time. My hack has been running fine but want to install the plug-ins to get HWmonitor working. I don't think I have any previous versions of the plugins installed as I never opted to install them and don't see any of the kexts from previous versions. When I attempt to I get the "installation failed" result but the hack boots up fine and is still stable (no KP as others have reported after install). Is there any harm or special way to boot to reinstall FakeSMC & FakeSMC plugins at the same time with the latest MB?

GA-H67N-USB3

I am not having any success installing the FakeSMC plugins for the first time. My hack has been running fine but want to install the plug-ins to get HWmonitor working. I don't think I have any previous versions of the plugins installed as I never opted to install them and don't see any of the kexts from previous versions. When I attempt to I get the "installation failed" result but the hack boots up fine and is still stable (no KP as others have reported after install). Is there any harm or special way to boot to reinstall FakeSMC & FakeSMC plugins at the same time with the latest MB?

GA-H67N-USB3

Check your var/log/install.log for the cause of the install error (it is probably a kext cache error). You can view install.log from Console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back