Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can't install Mojave 10.14.5 update...Really strange because I have not had any problems with installing/updating Mac os before ... Which boot option I should select after 1st reboot of Mac os ? "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" or "Boot MacOS Prebooter from Preboot" ? Clover select as default "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD", and also select this option after 2nd reboot too. But updating won't finish. Every time hackintosh reboots during installing the update (with apple logo on the black screen) and the progress bar stops at 50%. After that all starts again...Clover is 4928

I have the same problem, the Mojave 10.14.5 update install stops at about 10% on boot logo.
Any idea how to workaround that? Please help, this is ASAP

Can't install Mojave 10.14.5 update...Really strange because I have not had any problems with installing/updating Mac os before ... Which boot option I should select after 1st reboot of Mac os ? "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" or "Boot MacOS Prebooter from Preboot" ? Clover select as default "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD", and also select this option after 2nd reboot too. But updating won't finish. Every time hackintosh reboots during installing the update (with apple logo on the black screen) and the progress bar stops at 50%. After that all starts again...Clover is 4928
  • Your listed hardware in the Profile contains Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with No MacOSMojave support.
    • Update your Account details removing unsupported hardware. If you have not already removed NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 from the PCIE slot, please do so.
Which boot option I should select after 1st reboot of Mac os ? "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" or "Boot MacOS Prebooter from Preboot" ? Clover select as default "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD", and also select this option after 2nd reboot too. But updating won't finish. Every time hackintosh reboots during installing the update (with apple logo on the black screen) and the progress bar stops at 50%
  • To avoid this clutter and confusion in the Clover Boot Manager (CBM) disk icons, you should have edited your config.plist _Gui_Hide Volume adding Preboot to the list of Volumes hidden in CBM screen.
  • In your case with multiple confusing icons, I suggest, you have to keep on booting from CBM screen the icon labeled "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" NOT Boot macOS from Mac HD until "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" will not be seen in CBM screen and Recovery Disk icon will show up.
    • At this time, from CBM screen, you boot Boot macOS from Mac HD to complete the installation.

• To avoid this clutter and confusion in the Clover Boot Manager (CBM) disk icons, you should have edited your config.plist _Gui_Hide Volume adding Preboot to the list of Volumes hidden in CBM screen.
  • In your case with multiple confusing icons, I suggest, you have to keep on booting from CBM screen the icon labeled "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" NOT Boot macOS from Mac HD until "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" will not be seen in CBM screen and Recovery Disk icon will show up.
    • At this time, from CBM screen, you boot Boot macOS from Mac HD to complete the installation.

Im choosing "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD", update starts to install (black screen + apple logo + progress bar) but when the bar goes to ±50 %, system rebooting. On the boot volumes nothing changing, Clover still offer to choose "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" as default, then update continues (starts again ?) install, the progress bar goes to ±50 %, system rebooting and all that happens again and again... Maybe I should to wait for Clover update...

Im choosing "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD", update starts to install (black screen + apple logo + progress bar) but when the bar goes to ±50 %, system rebooting. On the boot volumes nothing changing, Clover still offer to choose "Boot MacOS Install from Mac HD" as default, then update continues (starts again ?) install, the progress bar goes to ±50 %, system rebooting and all that happens again and again... Maybe I should to wait for Clover update...

But did you remove the GTX 1080, as mentioned above, which is not supported by Mojave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back