Intel 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm really at my wits end here. The build:
Gigabyte H77m-d3h v1.1 with latest F9 UEFI, 160gb sata, i7-3770, hd4k onboard graphics. Tried with both 16gb, and 4gb.

Basically, I've tried just about EVERY option here. Unibeast will always hang either in first stage (before installing to hdd), on a Bluetooth message (I don't have any Bluetooth in the system). If I do a graphicsenabler=no, I was able to install, and get to second stage (where it's supposed to boot off the hdd). It never finishes booting..I just get a white screen and beach ball. Anyone successfully installed in this config? In verbose mode, it's puzzling that I get messages like "unrecognized processor" and the hd4000 driver doesn't apparently install. Both are supposedly supported?

Tried that, -v, -x, etc. no luck. Does anyone have a working version of this config?

try -v npci=0x3000

Thanks..the VT-D disable did the trick. Now I'm installed, ran multibeast, but video (HD4000) is completely garbled after reboot. I can boot properly with GraphicsEnabler=no, but obviously that isn't really usable.
Any idea how to get HD4000 working on this motherboard? I've tried both DVI and HDMI ports, on two different monitors, and get the same thing...garbled video. Also tried setting system definition to Mac mini to no avail.

Thanks everyone. The last piece of the puzzle was editing chamelion.plist to add graphics resolution, and setting video memory to 32gb. I tried everything from the default (64) to 384 and 512 before, but only 32mb worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back