Contribute
Register

Can't get to Unibeast installer (Very little Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI > Need full model name > See Forum Rules!
CPU
Intel > Need full CPU model name > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
Nvidia > Need model name > See Forum Rules!
I have a MSI G31TM-P21 motherboard, and a Unibeast USB drive with Lion. No matter what mode I do Boot, Single user, Verbose, text flys across my screen until the computer just restarts. I have no idea what the problem is but could it have to do with the GRUB bootloader my computer still has? If not what are some other possibilities?

I don't have anything that's IDE in my BIOS either which I read might be a problem. The only thing I found was RAID and I can't change it from IDE. Any help is appreciated and I can list any other info

Re: Can't get to Unibeast installer

chpunkd said:
I have a MSI G31TM-P21 motherboard, and a Unibeast USB drive with Lion. No matter what mode I do Boot, Single user, Verbose, text flys across my screen until the computer just restarts. I have no idea what the problem is but could it have to do with the GRUB bootloader my computer still has? If not what are some other possibilities?

I don't have anything that's IDE in my BIOS either which I read might be a problem. The only thing I found was RAID and I can't change it from IDE. Any help is appreciated and I can list any other info

If you can't change the SATA Storage configuration in bios to AHCI, then you won't be able to install OS X.

I saw a working build with the same Motherboard

If I do the 32 bit boot flag I can get it to screen with the apple logo but it just hangs there and the spinning circle never comes up

Is Celeron not supported?

I'm having the exact same problems as you,
Have you found a solution to this yet?
My computer resets right after selecting the usb from the chameleon bootloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back