Graphics
Asus GTX670 DC2
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok so I got the installer to work on my first try. I boot up using the PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No -x flags and it installs perfectly. I then start installing bootloader and Audio which is the Realtek ALC898. I also installed it as a Imac (don't know if this is correct, but read that someone got it to work using this customization). I then tried to restart my computer and boot up using the same flags as when installing. This time I get to a screen telling me to restart my computer. Everytime I startet my computer I got to this screen. After this I decided that I would try to reinstall so I did. I don't remember exactly what I installed with multibeast, but this time I got to the loading screen which comes up before getting to the log in screen, But it just continued to load for a long time untill I just turned it off. I am using the Asus p8Z77-v Premium motherboard and using the thunderbolt port(onboard graphics) with the apple thunderbolt display. I have my sata in AHCI mode. I used the latest version of multibeast. This is my first hackingtosh build so I don't know much about this.

try to boot PCIRootUID=0 on selected ML drive, it should work.

Do you mean I should boot up using only the PCIRootUID=0 and not any other flags? Also what do you mean by "on selected drive"? I used flags before I booted up, but don't know if that is on a spesific drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back