i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I’m working on my first Hackintosh and ran into a road block. I followed all of the instructions and even read thru the forums with no luck.

Gigabyte Z390-PRO Aorus Pro Wifi
Intel Core i7-9700K
Gigabyte 580 8gb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 80
I have a similar issue in the past. The first step would probably be posting your Clover or EFI Folder here as well as the output of booting in verbose mode (done by pressing spacebar on the boot option in clover boot menu and selecting verbose & then boot with options).

Good luck!

Do you think trying to boot with High Sierra first and then updating from there will work?

I have a similar issue in the past. The first step would probably be posting your Clover or EFI Folder here as well as the output of booting in verbose mode (done by pressing spacebar on the boot option in clover boot menu and selecting verbose & then boot with options).

Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_5165.pdf
    18.5 MB · Views: 74
I am facing similar problems:

MacOS Majove install appears to be working 3/4 of the way through I get a white circle crossed with a line. I am utilizing the standard Unibeast Intel guide.

Watching this thread closely for solutions (continuing to research and cross check bios settings) as I have similar components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back