Graphics
R9 290X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am trying to upgrade my sierra hackintosh however I keep on getting this error.
Kext stall[0], (240s): 'pci8086,1c3a'

Help is really appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• 1509507784666611464530.jpg
    1509507784666611464530.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 88
I am trying to upgrade my sierra hackintosh however I keep on getting this error.

Your post does not say how you are upgrading your Sierra Hackintosh
  • Direct upgrade with downloaded High Sierra Installer file?
  • Clean upgrade using a High Sierra USB installer disk?

• from the uploaded boot screen image, your boot problem seems to be related to your Graphics .
  • You should tell us more about your Graphic setup:
    • The Graphics card used
    • The way the Graphics card is connected to the Monitor (the ports and cable used)
    • The BIOS options selected in the Graphics menu for this particular boot.
  • You should also upload the CLOVER folder from the disk you are installing from so that someone can check its contents for problem related to Graphics most likely in config.plist.
    • If it is a direct upgrade from existing Sierra system, did you upgrade your Clover EFI to the latest?
  • To upload CLOVER from your Sierra System disk , you need to mount its EFI partition to locate CLOVER inside a file called EFI
  • You can download and use Clover Configurator to mount EFI on desktop and click EFI>EFI>CLOVER and Right click and compress CLOVER to upload to the Forum as a zipped file.

I
Your post does not say how you are upgrading your Sierra Hackintosh
  • Direct upgrade with downloaded High Sierra Installer file?
  • Clean upgrade using a High Sierra USB installer disk?

• from the uploaded boot screen image, your boot problem seems to be related to your Graphics .
  • You should tell us more about your Graphic setup:
    • The Graphics card used
    • The way the Graphics card is connected to the Monitor (the ports and cable used)
    • The BIOS options selected in the Graphics menu for this particular boot.
  • You should also upload the CLOVER folder from the disk you are installing from so that someone can check its contents for problem related to Graphics most likely in config.plist.
    • If it is a direct upgrade from existing Sierra system, did you upgrade your Clover EFI to the latest?
  • To upload CLOVER from your Sierra System disk , you need to mount its EFI partition to locate CLOVER inside a file called EFI
  • You can download and use Clover Configurator to mount EFI on desktop and click EFI>EFI>CLOVER and Right click and compress CLOVER to upload to the Forum as a zipped file.
i am trying to do a fresh install.. I am using MSI GTX 660ti POWER EDITION OC.. I have 2 monitor setup..DVI-D and HDMI...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 46

Attachments

• Config.plist_Boot Args.png
    Config.plist_Boot Args.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back