Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
HELP HELP!!! I'll have no hair at this rate.

Hi I am completely new to this Hackintosh game, and some help would be greatly appreciated.

I have followed the instructions to the letter, Only 4gb Ram, Hard Drive on Blue SATA Ports and not the White...

Gigabyte SKT-1155 H67M-D2-B3 Motherboard

Intel i3-2100 SandybridgeCore i3 Quad-Core Processor ? 3.10GHz, 3MB Cache, Socket 1155

Corsair XMS3 DDR3 4Gb (will be 2x these to make 8gb when it is up and running)

EDIT: Currently using the OnBoard Graphics which is HD 2000 Intel haven't gotten a graphics card yet... do you think that could be it.?

I am at a loss, I have managed to install Snow Leopard (twice) and all seems to be fine until I get to run it from the Boot Screen, I get a kernel crash immediately. If I boot with switches -v -x PCIRootUID=1 I can get to the desktop, I've set it up, and updated it to 10.6.8 using the UpdateHelper and I have tried twice with Multi-Beast.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yours

JT

HD2000 is NOT supported ....
HD3000 only support in OSX Lion.

steps are:
1) iboot + multibeast (you get the welcome screen) ...might want to clone your 10.6.3 OSX to another HDD in case..and prevent you from install from scratch.
2) Run update helper and REBOOT
3) Combo 10.6.8 update (DO NOT reboot)
4) Multibeast and select UserDSDT +System Utilities + Audio + Ethernet.
5) Reboot and let it BOOT directly using the newly installed OSX HDD instead of iboot.

Hi, thank you for the prompt reply. So am I wasting my time until I get round to getting a graphics card?

Thanks

J

jt8277 said:
Hi, thank you for the prompt reply. So am I wasting my time until I get round to getting a graphics card?

Thanks

J
I've seen many managed to get the system working with minimal resolution using onboard graphic with 1024x768 just to get their system going while waiting for the actual dedicated card.

Here are few sample of same MOBO as yours in this forum.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=18478&start=50
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15575
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30640&start=0
http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 2&start=10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back