Contribute
Register

Can't get off Clover Menu after adding in Network script for config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start over. Only use a plist editor to edit your config.plist (Xcode, or PlistEdit Pro). I think you will find that you are unable to even open your current config.plist with either.

EFI/Clover is Clover setup on your EFI partition. The request was for you to send the entire folder as an attachment.

I would, but the only thing stopping me is that I did the pure edit on the EFI or the hard drive itself, not on the USB beforehand.

I would, but the only thing stopping me is that I did the pure edit on the EFI or the hard drive itself, not on the USB beforehand.

I don't see how it matters which EFI you damaged.

But I'm just wondering how do I start over even after I fix the EFI on my usb, could just go a little bit more into depth with the process? Thanks again :)

Starting over: Install as you originally installed...

Starting over: Install as you originally installed...

So, I tried starting again from scratch, but then ran into one problem being that after I tried to load from the usb, it just stood at the very beginning of the loading bar, so I decided to give it some time and have a break, but then, even after around 30 minutes, the bar was still at the very beginning and my computer was starting to overheat.

You should also find my EFI folder attached as a ZIP file extension.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
So, I tried starting again from scratch, but then ran into one problem being that after I tried to load from the usb, it just stood at the very beginning of the loading bar, so I decided to give it some time and have a break, but then, even after around 30 minutes, the bar was still at the very beginning and my computer was starting to overheat.

You should also find my EFI folder attached as a ZIP file extension.

Actually, ignore that post, it just happened that my motherboard settings were wrong, besides that, is it possible that you can configure my config.plist? This is as I am unsure on how to add darkvoid's 'fcvo' patch to the plist. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back