1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My system is HP PRO 3300MT Desktop,
i3-2100 CPU
6GB Memory

Please update your complete hardware details in your profile's Basic Information Section
(Profile link in upper right corner of this site)

System: Manufacturer/Model + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: Detailed CPU model + Motherboard Chipset
Graphics: All graphics Devices + Screen Resolution

It will help others to find the solutions for your issues. Because no one will try to check all of your posts for identifying your hardware details.

I'm Tryng to install OS X using this Thread:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html

But i can't get the Clover Boot Loader to Boot
Follow the Boot loader installation Tried Boot0af &Boot0ss But Cant Boot

After selecting the USB in BBS, what is happening? Is it showing the CLOVER boot loader screen at least??

Please update your complete hardware details in your profile's Basic Information Section
(Profile link in upper right corner of this site)

System: Manufacturer/Model + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: Detailed CPU model + Motherboard Chipset
Graphics: All graphics Devices + Screen Resolution

It will help others to find the solutions for your issues. Because no one will try to check all of your posts for identifying your hardware details.

After selecting the USB in BBS, what is happening? Is it showing the CLOVER boot loader screen at least??

Nothing Like No Boot Loader is Installed
I succeed Boot With Chimera but want to use Clover
Cant Get Clover To Boot:banghead:

Nothing Like No Boot Loader is Installed
I succeed Boot With Chimera but want to use Clover
Cant Get Clover To Boot:banghead:

Install the OS X with Chimera. Once the installation got completed successfully, then you can install CLOVER as your permanent boot loader.

Install the OS X with Chimera. Once the installation got completed successfully, then you can install CLOVER as your permanent boot loader.

Cant Boot Clover Now
What Is different to install it later?

Cant Boot Clover Now
What Is different to install it later?

Might be there is something missed while creating the USB. As you have Chimera USB on hand first complete the installation with that. Then will install CLOVER. If that is not booting will try to troubleshoot at that time.

Hi I'm Tryng to install OS X using this Thread:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html

But i can't get the Clover Boot Loader to Boot
Follow the Boot loader installation Tried Boot0af &Boot0ss But Cant Boot :crazy:
My system is HP PRO 3300MT Desktop,
i3-2100 CPU
6GB Memory

i have also hp pro3300 mt with core i3, i have successfully installed capital el, but system boots from clover usb in safe mode only.
did you faced it, how you managed to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back