Contribute
Register

Can't get ATI HD 5770 to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi esafeddie,

it's me again. I had too much hope in the success I had. I really don't now what I'm doing wrong, but it's random, sometimes booting up without any flags, sometimes only Safemode does the trick.

All that, without changing anything. The last line I get is the "Bluetooth Controller Missing Transport" one. If it does boot without any Bootflags, my graphics work perfectly fine. I also noticed, my Chameleon plist is deleting itself ?

I'm now reinstalling the system for the 27th time, and my hopes are vanishing.

Does anybody here have any advice ? I guess there's something with my board which doesn't make the Graphics work, which therefore results in an error, but only sometimes.

Thanks

Hi esafeddie,

it's me again. I had too much hope in the success I had. I really don't now what I'm doing wrong, but it's random, sometimes booting up without any flags, sometimes only Safemode does the trick.

All that, without changing anything. The last line I get is the "Bluetooth Controller Missing Transport" one. If it does boot without any Bootflags, my graphics work perfectly fine. I also noticed, my Chameleon plist is deleting itself ?

I'm now reinstalling the system for the 27th time, and my hopes are vanishing.

Does anybody here have any advice ? I guess there's something with my board which doesn't make the Graphics work, which therefore results in an error, but only sometimes.

Thanks
Ok here's a basic method I do each time for an install, unplug all but your essentials, printer, camera etc etc leaving only mouse and keyboard, just incase the others are causing a conflict. After the install, if stable, just add the other components one at a time so you can isolate if one is causing a problem, wish I could be more help hope someone will chime in to give you more suggestions.

Thanks, I did that already. Mouse and Keyboard.

Now... do you have any experience using the Integrated Intel HD, because I think that the combination of this board and my Graphics just cause issues. If I can get my board to 100% functionality, my Graphics will automatically do the same.

Thread can be closed, Problem is 99% Motherboard related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back