Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS X299 Sage/10g
CPU
i9-10980XE
Graphics
Radeon VII
iBoot is finally working by messing with the slots I was plugging in my CD drive to, but now I can't get OSX to install.

I have tried a few different flags, including the ones suggested in the guide. When I use no flags the apple logo appears and then a semi transparent gray card half comes up on the screen and the system freezes.

When I use the -v flag I see kernel panics.

I tried disabling all the cores of my CPU besides 1, but that didn't seem to help.

What are some things I can try to get iBoot to work? Alternatively can I make the Unibeast boot drive I need on a friends mac?

What should I be doing for an 8 core Xeon with x99 to install snow leopard? All the guides for x99 I see are for the UniBeast step.

Thanks

iBoot is finally working by messing with the slots I was plugging in my CD drive to, but now I can't get OSX to install.

I have tried a few different flags, including the ones suggested in the guide. When I use no flags the apple logo appears and then a semi transparent gray card half comes up on the screen and the system freezes.

When I use the -v flag I see kernel panics.

I tried disabling all the cores of my CPU besides 1, but that didn't seem to help.

What are some things I can try to get iBoot to work? Alternatively can I make the Unibeast boot drive I need on a friends mac?

What should I be doing for an 8 core Xeon with x99 to install snow leopard? All the guides for x99 I see are for the UniBeast step.

Thanks
If you have access to a Mac, by all means make the UniBeast or Clover USB installer for Yosemite with the Mac. No sense in installing SL with all the hassle it entails on your hardware if you can bypass it.

Notes for installing SNOW LEOPARD: 1 CORE & Hyperthreading Disabled with iboot Lagacy

Need help too

see
:beachball:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leopard-desktop-support/170665-does-anybody-know-how-i-can-change-kernel-snow-leopard.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back