Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GB Z68 UD5 B£
CPU
i72600k
Graphics
GTX 480, GTX 285
esaglik said:
Followed the guide step by step, formatted it on this mbp, used unibeast, lion was in the applications folder. but when i boot to the stick I get this error, chimera boot loader still sees another drive if one is plugged in, but i removed all drives and nothing.....

System:
i5 2500k
asus p8z68-v
4GB ram
corsair force 3 60gb ssd
msi nvidia gtx 580 lightning.
ocz zx850w psu

when i did what it said in the guide for asus mobos with nvidia graphics i got the same error.

-v gets no where just says
"loading darwin
loaking kernel mach_kernel
Can't find mach_kernel"

and stops there :(

check the size of all the files "used" on the usb unibeast installer, sounds like it did not complete

esaglik said:
StingRay said:
esaglik said:
Followed the guide step by step, formatted it on this mbp, used unibeast, lion was in the applications folder. but when i boot to the stick I get this error, chimera boot loader still sees another drive if one is plugged in, but i removed all drives and nothing.....

System:
i5 2500k
asus p8z68-v
4GB ram
corsair force 3 60gb ssd
msi nvidia gtx 580 lightning.
ocz zx850w psu

when i did what it said in the guide for asus mobos with nvidia graphics i got the same error.

-v gets no where just says
"loading darwin
loaking kernel mach_kernel
Can't find mach_kernel"

and stops there :(

check the size of all the files "used" on the usb unibeast installer, sounds like it did not complete

thanks for the reply, do you mind just clarifying what you mean? is that as in the size of the combo update file and the size it says when you choose usb or app store lion?

come into chat chat/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back