Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370 HD3P
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Hey Guys i'm completely lost. I've built my rig with 2 ssd's installed win8 on one detached it and tried to install osx el capitan on the other one. I went with the official guide but system restarted while apple logo and progress bar where visible so i couldn't get to the installer. I updated my mobo from F5 to F8. Tried different bootflags but nothing worked. So i tried to make another usb stick this time with integrated intel graphics instead of nvidia. Prepared the BIOS/UEFI according to this http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...semite-ga-z97x-ud3h-i7-4790k-gtx-960-a-8.html
And after save&exit i could no longer enter BIOS at all. When i plug in the ssd with windows it boots but thats all i can do....
Anyone have an idea what i've done wrong? I bought all the parts from the buying guide hoping for an easy install. Sorry for my english. Please help and a happy new year.

I did a cmos reset. Even took the battery out. Still no access to bios. How is this even possible? This board should have dual bios. Did i broke it? Spent my last money on this machine and need it for work :cry:

After cmos reset even windows wont boot up anymore. This is a nightmare...

After cmos reset even windows wont boot up anymore. This is a nightmare...

Are you pressing delete key on the Keyboard? what sort of keyboard are you using? USB or PS2?

update: another cmos reset and i could access the bios. It still restarts before getting to the installer after Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport - but at least i have something to work with from here on... uffff :crazy:

update: another cmos reset and i could access the bios. It still restarts before getting to the installer after Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport - but at least i have something to work with from here on... uffff :crazy:

Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport indicates Graphics. Boot with -v nv_disable=1.

Thank you for your reply! With this boot parameter it just stopped two lines after missing bluetooth controller. in6_unlink_ifa: IPv6 adress 0xea4bcd37something... right now it restarted.
I'm on th installing screen! Woooah:thumbup: I could hug you right now!

Thank you for your reply! With this boot parameter it just stopped two lines after missing bluetooth controller. in6_unlink_ifa: IPv6 adress 0xea4bcd37something... right now it restarted.
I'm on th installing screen! Woooah:thumbup: I could hug you right now!

No Problem. Once you've installed you will need to boot with -v nv_disable=1 and install nvidia web drivers. Before rebooting you will need to add nvda_drv=1 to your Config.plist.

how can i edit the Config.plist? in osx or on the clover screen?

edit: ok nevermind. i found a good guide for it
http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration
Big Thanks again. You Sir saved my day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back