GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4770
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
[SUB]Hello,

I can't get the 10.10.4 update because when I download it and install it the pc reboots and it says:

Update unavailable. This update is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled.

I tried to download the combo update but it doesn't work either, same problem/error message. It stays on 10.10.3

Anybody had this problem, could fix it maybe? [/SUB]:crazy:[SUB]

Janos[/SUB]

OS X 10.10.4 Update

[SUB]Hello,

I can't get the 10.10.4 update because when I download it and install it the pc reboots and it says:

Update unavailable. This update is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled.

I tried to download the combo update but it doesn't work either, same problem/error message. It stays on 10.10.3

Anybody had this problem, could fix it maybe? [/SUB]:crazy:[SUB]

Janos[/SUB]

How did you install OS X originally ?
This issue happens when OS X is installed from a source other than the App Store or by a different user than the current one.

OS X 10.10.4 Update

I installed it a few months ago. I had the yosoemite on my apple account because i had a mac before. I could install every update till now. :(

OS X 10.10.4 Update

I installed it a few months ago. I had the yosoemite on my apple account because i had a mac before. I could install every update till now. :(

Do you have more than one Apple ID ?

OS X 10.10.4 Update

That must be the issue then.

Download the update with the same Apple ID that you used for the original install.

OS X 10.10.4 Update

The account I've tried to install the update was the one I installed the mac with. This is the same account not the other one.

The account I've tried to install the update was the one I installed the mac with. This is the same account not the other one.

The evidence presented so far would tend to contradict that.

Sorry, no more ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back