GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5 3570K
Graphics
GTX 770
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am currently running Sierra golden master version (build Nr.16A322)
In the app store sierra final version is showing but it shows "already downloaded"
and therefor i can not download it.
- I did delete the sierra installation app in the app folder and re opened the app store with no luck

Do i really have to install Elcap again to get to the download? any other ideas please..

i freak out i did a clean install of El Capitan on a separate disk (this build has a different serial number as my sierra build).

And i open the app store and it says the same thing "Sierra already downloaded", i don't believe it.

No ideas?

Check your EFI partition (mount it first or you will not see it): EFI\APPLE\UPDATERS. Maybe that is how the App Store knows about it! (I did not verify this myself, but seems logical). If this works, please let us know.

Check your EFI partition (mount it first or you will not see it): EFI\APPLE\UPDATERS. Maybe that is how the App Store knows about it! (I did not verify this myself, but seems logical). If this works, please let us know.

Yes it's work if you delete the file EFI\APPLE\UPDATERS (UPDATERS) then you can Download osx Sierra again!!!

regards from switzerland Andreas

Double Post!!

Thanks for the hint.
I actually noticed that every time i re open the app store app the load button shown up for about two seconds.
So wa able to select the button just in time before it turned to "already loaded" and was able to download sierra again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back