Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I tried downloading Mavericks using this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/os-x-mavericks/id675248567?mt=12

It gives me an error that I have to be in the US Store? Wtf does that even make sense? Anyways I changed my region to set to United States, but it's still giving me the same error?

Also manually searching for it in the store doesn't give any results besides training apps for Mavericks..

Any help is highly appreciate.

So there's no way I can get it now? I thought installing a hackintosh using Yosemite was nowhere to impossible?

That's just bollocks..

Mavericks will only be available to you if you have previously downloaded it, otherwise you will have to get yosemite

Mavericks is not available even if you did previously download it. I downloaded each version as it came out and it no longer shows up in my available downloads.

Mavericks is not available even if you did previously download it. I downloaded each version as it came out and it no longer shows up in my available downloads.

That's very odd - I just looked out of curiosity and this is what I found :

Mav1.png

Mav2.png

I might add that I have to be signed in to the App Store the > Updates > Purchases. The list appears to reflect all relative new purchases... Mavericks is in the list. However Mt. Lion is not.

Good modding,

neil

the only way to get Mavericks and older versions of OSX is ring apple up and they'll give you a code to purchase it I'm using Mavericks i haven't even updated to Yosemite but its still available for me.. note if its Mountain Lion or Lion you'll have to pay but for Mavericks its free

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 19.24.46.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 19.24.46.png
    38 KB · Views: 117
So I logged back into the App Store.

I am using my 2012 Apple rMBP which is running Yosemite 10.10.3. Anyway as a test I am downloading Mavericks which will take awhile because I am on WiFi out on my deck and the speed is not that great.

But the download is progressing.

Good modding,
neil

Edit:

The download completed and I now have today's dated copy of "Install OS X Mavericks.app" in my Applications folder just above a copy of "Install OS X Yosemite.app".

neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back