Asus Z270G
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
EVGA GTX1080 SC2
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Trying to download High Sierra to put on USB drive

Using OSX 10.10.5, get High Sierra in app store, downloads an installer application that is 19.7MB then automatically starts install on the mac. Error on Unibeast says selected installer is incomplete to delete and redownload it.

How do I get the full High Sierra to download so that I can run unibeast without an error.

@BorisBlade013, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@BorisBlade013, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

I get the same 19.7 MB download.
Happened when on 10.12.6 I tried to download macOS 10.13.1

UPDATE: This article talks about issue http://osxdaily.com/2017/09/27/download-complete-macos-high-sierra-installer/
And this tool will help you download High Sierra Installer (if you read osxdaily article it has link to the download tool, I mirror it here, below).
http://osxdaily.com/2017/09/27/download-complete-macos-high-sierra-installer/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 1.19.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 1.19.48 AM.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 809
Last edited:
Sorry wanted to delete my reply (I did not see the other replies) and seems I can't for now ...

I have the same issue,

MAC OSX 10.10.5
MB Pro 15-Inch Early 2011
Installation file is 19.5 MB

HS Installation.png

I will follow the other replies first and post back

Can't download High Sierra form High Sierra 10.13.2 :(

Only have Open...

And then the same update starts again, with 13 megabytes and so on.

edit
I solved the problem. I had to delete all the update files. even from Trash

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 2.34.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 2.34.06 AM.png
    665.4 KB · Views: 758
Last edited:
Can't download High Sierra form High Sierra 10.13.2 :(

Only have Open...

And then the same update starts again, with 13 megabytes and so on.

edit
I solved the problem. I had to delete all the update files. even from Trash

which updates?

I cannot download High Sierra because even though I am currently running OS 10.10.5, I am using an early 2008 iMac which is not compatible with HS. How do I get a download?

I cannot download High Sierra because even though I am currently running OS 10.10.5, I am using an early 2008 iMac which is not compatible with HS. How do I get a download?
You'll need to re-download El Capitan (from under Purchased tab) make a Unibeast installer of that and install it to your newer hardware/build. Then you'll get access to High Sierra when you sign into the MAS from that system.

Screen Shot 21.jpg
Screen_Shot_22.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back