Graphics
Gigabyte GTX660ti 3gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a 8gb usb drive, Install OS X Mountain Lion in apps folder. I get the error 'Mountain Lion Application Missing' when I click on UniBeast - Mountain Lion.

There is one change to my HD's. I have a 60gb boot drive and with adobe suite not enough space. I used fstab to move both applications and users to their own 200gb partitions on a 2nd HD and the Applications folder is the second partition on the drive, not the first.

Any ideas on how to get it to install onto the USB drive without having to reconfigure my computer. I have the HD's setup this way for a reason, a long winded reason I don't to go into.

ML installer is in /Applications. I've had a similiar problem with some Software installs where it won't install if the /Applications isn't the first partition.

I was wondering if that could be the problem or something else I'm doing wrong, and how I can get UniBeast to install to the USB Stick so I can boot from it and install it on my hackintosh.

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately that did not work. UniBeast still won't recognize ML installer in the Applications folder.

I appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you.

I'm having the same problem but im using a virtual machine with 10.7.4 lion....that may be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back