Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It only gives me one option for my monitor settings

Can anyone help?

I am extremely grateful for anyones help and patience.

Laser Sex said:
It only gives me one option for my monitor settings

Can anyone help?

I am extremely grateful for anyones help and patience.

1. I'm not sure how appropriate your username is :shh:

2. You haven't given any hardware specs so it's a bit hard to help.

Please write out your full hardware in your signature as per the FAQ's (not profile as you can't put as much info in there)

I apologize for my screen name. My band's name is Laser Sex and we had our Hack built for us by someone else. So when I came on here to make fix things on our system I just used our band name.

As for the specs of my computer.. As I said our comp was built for us and I don't have a specs sheet for it. :oops:

I know this is a predicament. Do you have any suggestions for approaching an answer let me know. Would taking pictures of the inside help? The graphics card doesn't have any details on it.

Thank you so much for your help! :D

Are there any typical fixes that work with this kind of problem?

OPen up the side and looksee what the motherboard says on it and if you go to About this Mac and clicky more info it will tell you how much Ram, CPU speed and what your GPU is. It would be nice to know the makes of it all to figure out how to help you.

On my iMac, or any Mac with a Mac key board, the F14 and F15 keys are display brightness up and down. And your probably using a Windows key board so those keys are your Home and End buttons, in that case I don't know lol.

Perhaps it will be better whith the drivers loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back