Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I've a problem with dual monitor.

I have a GTX1060, my main monitor is plugged in DP (I can turn off/turn on while my mac is running no problem).
But when I plug my TV (in HDMI), it stays black and my main monitor goes black too and I need to reboot to make it working again.

Yesterday it worked once (I don't know what happened).

I'm using the Nvidia Webdriver, and as suggested in the topic I disabled Nvidia (it was already disabled), I figured out I have 'NvidiaSingle' but I also tried with 'NVidia'.
I've also nvda_drv=1 in my config

HTML:
    <key>Graphics</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Inject</key>
        <false/>
        <key>NvidiaSingle</key>
        <false/>
        <key>ig-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x19120000</string>
    </dict>

Any ideas?

Thanks,
William

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I need some help here. I recently added a Gigabyte 1060 3GB graphics card but I haven't been able to run it. My monitor gets no signal when i try to run it with the HDMI plugged into the Gigabyte GPU. It works find when its plugged into the integrated GPU though.

I have:
Updated to MacOS Sierra 10.12.4
Installed Nvidia Driver 378.05.05.05
Installed CUDA 8.0
Changed NvdiaWeb to true

When i boot up the Nvidia Web Driver is the default driver, no problem. Any help would be much appreciated. I have also uploaded my config.plist. Please help!

Clearly you have the IGP set to primary in your bios and our your monitor is connected to your board an not there card.

Clearly you have the IGP set to primary in your bios and our your monitor is connected to your board an not there card.
Hi slim.jim, thanks for your help. It was a silly mistake. I've changed my BIOS's initial display output to the PCIe slot.

It loads fine until halfway through the apple boot logo when the screen goes black and loses signal. Do you know what might be the issue here?

Hi slim.jim, thanks for your help. It was a silly mistake. I've changed my BIOS's initial display output to the PCIe slot.

It loads fine until halfway through the apple boot logo when the screen goes black and loses signal. Do you know what might be the issue here?
Fixed it with the AGDP fix. Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back