i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I erased the disk and performed another install via UniBeast USB. Install completed. I ran MultiBeast and installed on the same hard drive that High Sierra is installed. EFI Mount did find the EFI/Clover file. I installed the NVIDIA web driver. I can not turn it on, when I restart it's never on. And I can not boot High Sierra via clover, only via the UniBeast USB. When I boot via Clover it hangs on the loading screen. Can someone please help me. What am I doing wrong? I had a very stable Hackintosh with Sierra using the same set up. But I've spent 16 hours and can not get a stable build of High Sierra.

I unplug my GPU. I unplugged all hard drives except the one I'm installing on. I erased this drive. I performed an install via UniBeast USB, that worked. I used MultiBeast, that worked. But I still can not boot up via Clover Boot Manager. I still can not turn on the NVIDIA driver. In Clover Boot Manager There still is a can icon with no OS icon that says "Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra" Where is this Clover coming from? Why can't I completely start over? I can only boot into High Sierra from the UniBeast USB, and I can't turn on the NVIDIA driver, so my computer is really not useable. I think I messed everything up by trying to do an "Update Direct". I have no idea what to do. Please please please please help.

should I delete Clover and start over? If so, how do I delete Clover? Is it installed in the mother board? I don't understand how it doesn't delete when I reformat the drive.
Did you use the Boot Option nv_disable=1 when booting with clover from the hard drive ?

Booting up from the UniBeast USB I do see Boot Args:dart=0 nv_disable=1

Booting up from Clover Boot Manager I see Boot Args:dart=0
I do not see nv_disable=1

So in Clover Boot Manager I changed it to: Boot Args:dart=0 nv_disable=1

Then booted up into High Sierra. It froze with the progress bar at around 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back