GeForce GTX 660Ti 2048MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey folks,

Weird problem here (system specs are at the bottom). I updated to 10.8.3, and everything was working fine except the sound. When I tried to install drivers from MultiBeast, the system restarted. I can get to the Clover boot screen (used to fix AppStore and Messages), but I can not get past that. No matter what options I select, a string of data runs as usual, and then the system restarts right back to the Clover screen. I have tried many options with Clover, and I can't get past this. I do not know how to bypass the Clover boot screen and get back to the MultiBeast boot screen. This is my first Hackintosh build. I had a stable system for about three months, so this was inevitable, I suppose. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated.

SPECS:
[h=1]Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
Processor: Intel i7-3770K Quad-Core 3.5 GHz
Hard Drive: 480GB Kingston SSD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660Ti 2048MB
[/h]
Here are some pics of what I see after booting Clover. I am not advanced enough to decode
the Matrix. Perhaps you can?
IMG_0379.jpgIMG_0378.jpgIMG_0374.jpg

Thank you. It's a huge help to at least know what was causing the problem. I'm trying to remove the VoodooHDA, but I'm not sure where to do that from. Can that be done from Clover, and if so where can that be done from? Or should it be done from the BIOS? If it needs to be done from MultiBeast, I can't actually get to with the panic setting off. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back