Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI B250i Pro
CPU
Intel i5-7600k
Graphics
RX 570 4GB
Hi Guys - I'm new and just got Sierra 12.6 installed with a G4560 and I also have a RX 560 8GB. After install, it will only boot up if I ignore the RX 560 and select the Pentium's igpu. If I try the RX, the apple boot screen will go about 3/4 of the way before flashing and turning off. What can I do? I have Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen in the proper EFI folder.

Hi Guys - I'm new and just got Sierra 12.6 installed with a G4560 and I also have a RX 560 8GB. After install, it will only boot up if I ignore the RX 560 and select the Pentium's igpu. If I try the RX, the apple boot screen will go about 3/4 of the way before flashing and turning off. What can I do? I have Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen in the proper EFI folder.

Did you add a Fake ID? 0x67EF should be the one for that card. Open Clover, mount your EFI drive, then add the Fake ID. Also you may want to add the Framebuffer name. Try "Acre" first for the Framebuffer...
Also..make sure not to Inject ATI

Good luck

J

if you have another "mac" at your disposal, try first booting without using your rx card and activate the screen sharing
this way you can try hooking in to see if it boots normally to the desktop
i had the same problem with a gt710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back