Motherboard
Lenovo T460p
CPU
Intel Core i7-6820HQ
Graphics
Intel HD530 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, i have followed the Unibeast guide to install el capitan on my pc, but i cant boot on installer, when i try to boot it shows me the apple logo without indicator for about 30secs and then reboots the pc, and when i go to verbose mode there is nothing shown on screen
MB: ASRock G41C-VS
CPU: Core 2 duo e7500
GPU: Intel GMA4500

Hello, i have followed the Unibeast guide to install el capitan on my pc, but i cant boot on installer, when i try to boot it shows me the apple logo without indicator for about 30secs and then reboots the pc, and when i go to verbose mode there is nothing shown on screen
What other hardware are you attempting to install on and what are your bios settings
Please update your profile to include all details of hardware in your signature so we can reference it in each post rather than scrolling all the way back to original post

My Motherboard is ASrock G41C-VS
Cpu: Core 2 duo e7500
Gpu: intel gma4500
lan: Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller
Ram: 8GB
Bios: Not changed Anything

My Motherboard is ASrock G41C-VS
Cpu: Core 2 duo e7500
Gpu: intel gma4500
lan: Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller
Ram: 8GB
Those graphics aren't supported past 10.6.3 Snow Leopard i think you will have to get your self a graphics card or be content with Snow Leopard
You need to change the SATA controller in the bios to AHCI mode turn VT-d off and turn WOL off for now I am running a core 2 duo myself and I know for a fact that that graphics isn't supported you should probably look for a cheap card like a GT 640 work straight out of the box and they are very reasonably priced

Those graphics aren't supported past 10.6.3 Snow Leopard i think you will have to get your self a graphics card or be content with Snow Leopard
You need to change the SATA controller in the bios to AHCI mode turn VT-d off and turn WOL off for now I am running a core 2 duo myself and I know for a fact that that graphics isn't supported you should probably look for a cheap card like a GT 640 work straight out of the box and they are very reasonably priced

I have also tried to boot with GraphicsEnabler = No but no success

I have also tried to boot with GraphicsEnabler = No but no success
It isn't going to work with those graphics and if it does it will run poorly GraphicsEnabler has no effect in clover you can try this
go to the gear on the clover boot screen and select graphics and inject intel this will be your only option more than likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back