1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have Hp probook 4530s i7 -2630QM CPU MODEL # LJ531UT#ABA,,, i have used unibeast 1.4 to make the USB drive using Mac Os X 10.7.4 ,I booted using the unibeast USB device and installed the Mac Os which went through without hitch after rebooting the lap top freezes , i have posted both the photos ,, nothing helps -v, -x ,GraphicsEnabler=No, Please help me as i have been trying to install this on my lap top for last 2 months

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 725
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 395
How long have you waited after the freeze ? in verbose everything looks like it should go further.

gmukharji said:
I have waited for about 10 min before trying a fresh boot nothing seems to happen,,,,
10.7.4 is your version. I see bluetooth errors which would indicate some missing HP Installer options?
Which version of Probook Installer did you use before rebooting. 3.3.0 or 4.0 beta?

Only 4.0 beta supports 10.7.4 version.

I don't reach the place where I can use the installer,, it's after I have installed and an rebooting to finish the installation ,,,

What stage of the install are you in at that point? There three separate boots to the install process.

1. Booting from USB with Unibeast prepared stick to do initial partition/install.
2. Booting from USB with Unibeast prepared stick, but selecting your newly prepared HDD/SSD partition from the Chimera menu, then you finish the Lion install and run the HP Installer package after logging in.
3. Booting from HDD after running HP Installer package.

Do you have Radeon card? Is it disabled in BIOS?
Try replacing Extra folder on the USB drive with this one
Extra.zip

If you need to make files on folders visible on USB drive, ShowAllFiles app is here
viewforum.php?f=278

Attachments

• Extra.zip
    248.3 KB · Views: 119
thank you very much big donkey i downloaded extra.zip replaced the same on unibeast USB device using showAllfiles, tried rebooting using the altered USB unibeast , gets frozen at the screen shot attached, do i need to reinstall using amended unibeast

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,295
gmukharji said:
thank you very much big donkey i downloaded extra.zip replaced the same on unibeast USB device using showAllfiles, tried rebooting using the altered USB unibeast , gets frozen at the screen shot attached, do i need to reinstall using amended unibeast
Can you compare downloaded Extra with the one on USB drive?
You shouldn't see the apple logo. org.chameleon.Boot.plist has -v kernel flag
Booting process should be all verbose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back