Contribute
Register

Can't boot from Unibeast USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't understand very well, with 'discard bios' you mean I have I have to reset the cmos, or what?

Thanks
moved to desktop support

discard as a variable in your particular case

discard as a variable in your particular case
Sorry, but I really don't understand what I have to do. I'm still not very familiar with these hackintosh procedures. Can you explain me a bit.

Thnaks you

remove the pci express videocard, reset your bios, set date, set optimized defaults, uefi only boot, disable ports, disable virtualization, set dmvt to 32 or 64mb as well with the shared video memory, set first boot device the cd/dvd/bd drive (if any) or your main hdd, save changes, be sure to be connected to the dvi/hdmi port, reboot, select a boot device using the hotkey go to clover settings use dart=0 nv_disable=1 graphicsenabler=no on bootargs, don't inject anything in graphics

remove the pci express videocard, reset your bios, set date, set optimized defaults, uefi only boot, disable ports, disable virtualization, set dmvt to 32 or 64mb as well with the shared video memory, set first boot device the cd/dvd/bd drive (if any) or your main hdd, save changes, be sure to be connected to the dvi/hdmi port, reboot, select a boot device using the hotkey go to clover settings use dart=0 nv_disable=1 graphicsenabler=no on bootargs, don't inject anything in graphics
unfortunately my cpu doesn't have an integrated gpu, and last but not least the motherboard doesn't have a video output, so my only option is to use a pci gpu. Even my mobo bios is very poor of option, I don't have all of these option.
I'll try only with the bootflags. But In the mean time, do you have other ideas.

Thanks you

the only thing left to do is use 0x12345678 as a fake id (in clover/graphics) nv_disable=1 graphicsenabler=no

the only thing left to do is use 0x12345678 as a fake id (in clover/graphics) nv_disable=1 graphicsenabler=no
How is the syntax of this fakeid, It's boot flag or what, how I can set it?

in options go to graphics is the first option, click to select, enter to type, then put it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back