Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Samsung R580/590(Chameleon)
CPU
i3 330m/h55
Graphics
geforce gt 330m
Hi all,
I have a problem, when I boot from usb drive I got stuck on the apple logo, and the progress bar don't go on. Which could be the problem?

update 1:
I started the installation in verbrose mode, and it tuck on the line 'RTC on', what this it means. Which command I have to use to fix this problem.
Any advice?

Thx

Last edited:
Hi,

I've tried to add npci=0x3000/2000, and it gave me another error related to the usb port(see immage attached below),
IMG_20170806_004855.jpg
then after 30 sec the screen crash, all words become 'incomplete' and in the middle of the screen appear a 'no symbol' immage(immage attached).
IMG_20170806_005000.jpg
Is this a kernel panic? Sorry but I never seen one. Any advice?
I use usb 2.0 pendrive, and I tried to attach it to 2.0 port and 3.0, but nothing change. What do you think?

The specs of the target desktop are in the signature.

P.S. My apologies if I did something wrong.

Thank you

well it seems you videocard is faulty, try with another

mate do fresh start this time use your on board graphic card not extrenal because many time graphic card creat problem so first start with inbuild graphic like intel hd 530 use dvi or hdmi only no vga or and vga to dvi convtor

mate do fresh start this time use your on board graphic card not extrenal because many time graphic card creat problem so first start with inbuild graphic like intel hd 530 use dvi or hdmi only no vga or and vga to dvi convtor
i thinks it's a laptop m8

Hi,

I've tried to add npci=0x3000/2000, and it gave me another error related to the usb port(see immage attached below),
View attachment 270854
then after 30 sec the screen crash, all words become 'incomplete' and in the middle of the screen appear a 'no symbol' immage(immage attached).
View attachment 270855
Is this a kernel panic? Sorry but I never seen one. Any advice?
I use usb 2.0 pendrive, and I tried to attach it to 2.0 port and 3.0, but nothing change. What do you think?

The specs of the target desktop are in the signature.

P.S. My apologies if I did something wrong.

Thank you
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Sorry guys, maybe you
misunderstood, or maybe I didn't explained very well.
I'm trying to install it on my desktop, you can see hw specs in my signature below.

The laptop is ok, i hacked it years ago. :)

Thanks for the answer.

ok so try to use only dvi/hdmi on the igp first to discard bios settings, then lets see what can we do

ok so try to use only dvi/hdmi on the igp first to discard bios settings, then lets see what can we do
Sorry I didn't understand very well, with 'discard bios' you mean I have I have to reset the cmos, or what?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back