Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Medion MD63700
CPU
i5 > Need full model > See Rules!
Graphics
Intel > Need full version > See Rules!
Hi there,

in order to get rid of the iBoot CD I installed EasyBeast following this description:

http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-get-iboot-functionality-from.html

I followed the ATI description since I have a Radeon HD 6370. I only changed the following things:
- using Chimera (ATI Experimental Chameleon is not longer an option in Multibeast) - Chimera seems to contain the ATI graphics.
- I installed the JMicron36x eSata.

I attached a picture showing the last messages before the screen gets black. It seems to be messages from the bootloader. It doesn't find the DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml, which is OK for me, becaus I chose the EasyBeast installation.

The last line is:
FADT: Restart Fix applied.
With iBoot the system works quite well. It has sound + network + one usb port working. What lacks is graphics.

As many other people in the past I would be glad to simply have the iBoot functionality after installing iBoot.

CPU: i5-480
Chipset: Intel 5 Series 3400
Network: Realtek RTL 8168
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370

Does anybody have a suggestion for me?

Attachments

• DSC_8444.JPG
    DSC_8444.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 170
Hi,

The problem is not DSDT or SSDT, because mos of the people also don't have those files. I think you problem is related to the Framebuffer configuration for the grphics card. Try to use the command GraphicsEnabler=No in the boot screen and see what happens. Otherwise, connect a monitor to the VGA port and see if there is any output.

Cheers,
Tachyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back