Contribute
Register

Cant apply Patch in MaciASL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops,that EFI folder does not have ACPIBatteryManager.kext because I was trying to reinstall it. It was not working with it either.

Whoops,that EFI folder does not have ACPIBatteryManager.kext because I was trying to reinstall it. It was not working with it either.

ACPIBatteryManager.kext should not be on EFI/Clover/kexts anyway.
Only "essential" kexts belong on EFI. ACPIBatteryManager.kext is not considered essential.
All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

Oh sorry,I forgot (using iKext) that it is installing to S/L/E. I'm not installing any manually. Yes,those Origin files are from yesterday because I started working on it yesterday. I will go extract new right now.

Also,this is how About MaciASL (downloaded from link I posted before) looks like.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 20.32.43.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 20.32.43.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 90
I cant generate new ones for some reason. Clover,selecting MacHD,F1 and selecting F4 and pressing F4 itself does not work. I encountered this problem before. I was also able to generate Origin files only once (after installation).

I cant generate new ones for some reason. Clover,selecting MacHD,F1 and selecting F4 and pressing F4 itself does not work. I encountered this problem before. I was also able to generate Origin files only once (after installation).

Perhaps you made the mistake of deleting the ACPI/origin folder from EFI/Clover.
Clover will not create the folder. It must already exist.

So I redownloaded MaciASL and you were right,it was not the correct version (I have no idea why, I downloaded this archive 3 times already and first 2 times it was that wrong version). Should I re-edit DSDT using this version with ACPI 6.1?

I'm trying to re-extract new DSDT/SSDTs,but nothing happens. EFI/Clover/ACPI/Origin folder is empty. And I already tried to delete it and create new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back