Graphics
eVGA GT 740 SC 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi - I'm a newbie to the hackintosh world. I keep getting locked out of my iTunes store. In the past it has happened when I wasn't up to date, and updating to the latest OS/iTunes has fixed it. I'm currently on 10.11.6 and iTunes 12.5.1. I can log into the App store no problem. I don't get an error message, but none of the buttons relating to the iTunes store work (sign in... update apps, or account etc).
I've done some reading on the forums and it seems like it could be ethernet related. I've tried deleting my ethernet connection in system preferences, as well as the Networkinterfaces.plist. I do have ethernet problems, where my connection randomly drops and then comes back, which I have not been able to successfully troubleshoot (not sure if that's related).
Anything I can do to get this working again?

Thanks!

same problem here!!

I solved the problem - I had to reinstall iBooks (which I had deleted to use iTunes for books). I didn't notice the correlation between updating and having iBooks come back, which fixed the iTunes store for me (and then I would delete it again). I guess I can't keep using iTunes to for books any more. Hope that might help you @Ni6gtWakjer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back