Register

Cannot update to Sonoma 14.3

Motherboard
Gigabyte H510M SH2 V3
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Hi everyone. I don't understand why i can't see new updates on my system. I have Sonoma 14.2 and everything works but i didn't recive new updates. Please help. I have Fenvi card Wifi works after OCLP. Maybe is something connect to the SIP or CSR. Don't know...

Hi everyone. I don't understand why i can't see new updates on my system. I have Sonoma 14.2 and everything works but i didn't receive new updates. Please help. I have Fenvi card Wifi works after OCLP. Maybe is something connect to the SIP or CSR. Don't know...
In the OpenCore Post Install Issues under "Disabling SIP", it is said :
WARNING: Disabling SIP can break OS functionality such as software updates in macOS 11, Big Sur and newer. Please be careful to only disable specific SIP values instead of disabling SIP outright to avoid these issues.
So if you have disabled SIP, it may break OS updates.

In this case if you want to update you may have to download the full OS installer for the new version and run it to update.

Ok. Thankx, but the question is... if i change the CSR-Active-Config my Fenvi wifi card still works or not? Or can i change the value to 0000000, update and re-change again to actual?

I'm not sure what i need to do to stay update. I attach my EFi folder to troubleshooting. I never try to put the kext "Restricted events" and the boot args related just because I don't want to make errors. I ask to you first than I can give a try.

Now my system is working with this configurations with Sonoma 14.2 and I just want to stay update for the future.

CPU: i5 10400 with working integrated graphic
MB: Gigabyte H510M
Wifi/Blutooth card PCI: Fenvi T19 Broadcom (working after fix with OCLP)

Thanks hope you can help.

Attachments

• 2024-1-11-15-44-06-EFI.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 8
I'm not sure what i need to do to stay update. I attach my EFi folder to troubleshooting. I never try to put the kext "Restricted events" and the boot args related just because I don't want to make errors. I ask to you first than I can give a try.

Now my system is working with this configurations with Sonoma 14.2 and I just want to stay update for the future.

CPU: i5 10400 with working integrated graphic
MB: Gigabyte H510M
Wifi/Blutooth card PCI: Fenvi T19 Broadcom (working after fix with OCLP)

Thanks hope you can help.
you need to make a USB OC Efi you used for Ventura (REVERSE OCLP PATCH)use revpatch=sbvmm boot argument
securboot=default csr-active-config=00000000 and RestrictEvents.kext (reset nvram)...

update...remove OCLP patch than use this EFI on USB disk to update Sonoma after update reset nvram.use your EFI boot Sonoma
use OCLP to to patch Sonoma...

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11 MB · Views: 11
Got mine to see the update after I added the boot argument revpatch=sbvmm

Back