i5-7500
Graphics
Asus GTX1070 Rog Strix
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

First off, thanks for this wonderful forum. I have finally taken the plunge but I seem to be getting stuck on the very first step. Funny thing is, on my first install I got graphic acceleration to work on first try after multibeast did its thing (wiped the drive completely afterwards to try something).

i5-7500
Asus H270-plus
16gb ddr4-2666 ram
no external gfx card right now. please let me know what else you may want to know about my hardware.
HD630 detects as 5MB right now...

I have went through multibeast, checked off intel HD 6XX. the first time it worked great, but now I can't for the life of me find out whats wrong. at the clover boot screen as well as clover configuration I see injectintel turned on and the ig-platformid appears to be correct as well. please refer to my config.plist. when I try to use clover configuration to set my smbios in order to fix iMessage, it will not boot as well (I end up copying config.plist from my usb to my ssd to get it to boot). am I setting my smbios wrong? should I not set it as iMac 18,2? now that I think about it, the first time I did it I told multibeast this is a Mac Pro. is that what may be conflicting? I figure my processor matches iMac 18,2 and went with that...

what am I doing wrong? sorry if this is a simple question, but I have googled and googled and read and read, I just can't figure it out.

on a second note, the audio didn't work first time around for multibeast as well, but after rerunning multibeast again audio appears to be detecting fine now.

final note, I am using a 4k monitor if that matters (Samsung E590D). I know its not the best to run the integrated to a 4k, I am planning on getting a gfxcard, just not at the moment.

any help appreciated! Thanks!!!!

bumping thread because it won't let me edit it. thanks its spam?

EDITTTT:

It works now. I don't know how, but I did a fresh install of high Sierra. apfs. and when I use multibeast I selected: (only thing I did different is choose emulated nvram)

-quickstart UEFI
-bootloader option with emulated nvram
-ALC887 + 100/200 series audio
-realtek 881
-iMac 18,2

after reboot, it changed my resolution to 1080p finally. my audio does not work at the moment so I may try rerunning multibeast with just the audio this time... but success nonetheless for now.

if anyone could enlighten me why this might be occurring? first time hackintosher and would love to learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back