GTX670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone,

I have been working my a** off to get this to work with no luck.

First, I do want to mention that I have read and read and read and searched and searched and I cannot figure this one out on my own. This is my first build and it was working fine using 2 24" monitors off of the GTX 670. Could someone please point me in the correct direction??

I will give a bit of background so you understand where I am:

I basically used this build: here minus a quad boot system, and a few components. ie. not a 2x GTX 670
I followed all install instructions on how to install Mountain Lion to my SSD, how to configure my BIOS and how to edit my plist following Dawsman's setup.

So I changed Graphics Enabler to YES
Added device properties text
And changed Graphics Mode to 2450x1440x32 due to screen resolution

Here is my issues at this point:

If in my BIOS I use under INIT DISPLAY FIRST - PEG ---> My dual 24" DVI monitors through the GTX work but no thunderbolt monitor.

If in my BIOS I use under INIT DISPLAY FIRST - IGFX ---> My 27" Cinema monitor works through the thunderbolt port but it is a crappy rez. 1024x768. Now I have tried to change the rez, but I have no other options. ALSO under Hardware > Graphics/Displays it will show up the graphics card and a generic Graphics, but no Intel HD Graphics 4000.

I have tried to change settings around in both the BIOS and in the plist to no avail.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am really lost at this point and I would really like to use the new monitor for better rez and color balance. This computer is used for video editing.

Thank you in advance and I will be monitoring this post religiously.

Also, please ask any questions so I may clarify for you. I hope I have added enough info to get you started! I hate reading posts when the OP doesn't give enough info to help out.

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back