Inegrated
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I was able to get thinks going somewhat. I cam install with the USB bootdrive. Then I can format disk, install and then get into the mac os just fine. I can reboot, again using the USB drive and the OS will function (without audio of course) Everytime I try and run MultiBeast after install (3 times now) the boot will now stall on the apple logo and progress bar at about 3/4" progress completed. I can boot into clover fine without the USB drive but the OS fails to go past the 3/4" mark.

I am having a similar problem. Are you able to access the EFI partition of your Hackintosh drive? I ask this because I have a Mac Pro right next to the one I am trying to build and can quickly move the drive between the two. (Unfortunately I cannot hot mount on the real Mac side and have to cold boot.) The reason I ask is that the config file was altered drastically by MultiBoot. By accessing the EFI partition I could re-modify it to stick. You could get it to attempt to boot by using the spacebar in Clover to set the verbose mode, and other parameters. For me it took slide=0 and no reboot on panic (debug=0x00), plus others I had used originally. At the very least use verbose mode so you can see where if fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back