Cannot boot up hackintosh after updating BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to use gen_debug.sh, but it just stuck at "Dumping clover files"

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 49
I tried to use gen_debug.sh, but it just stuck at "Dumping clover files"

You still need to provide all requested PR files.

Note: FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext is not typically used with WhateverGreen.kext.

Your config.plist is missing the Devices/Properties/PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x02,0) section (injection for Intel graphics).

The glitchy macOS is now fixed by downgrading BIOS, but now I am experiencing another issue. Before I update my BIOS the battery status shows 0% if I didn't patch, and it can work after patching DSDT. Now it can't show battery percentage at the status bar. In system preferences, it shows 0% and whenever I try to tick the option to show the percentage on the status bar, it unticks by itself.

Here are my files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BYm6kFArfdmLINs7D_21HNzNCyWEsJo8?usp=sharing

The glitchy macOS is now fixed by downgrading BIOS, but now I am experiencing another issue. Before I update my BIOS the battery status shows 0% if I didn't patch, and it can work after patching DSDT. Now it can't show battery percentage at the status bar. In system preferences, it shows 0% and whenever I try to tick the option to show the percentage on the status bar, it unticks by itself.

Here are my files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BYm6kFArfdmLINs7D_21HNzNCyWEsJo8?usp=sharing
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Here are the files, I will seek for help from VoodooI2C giiter page about the touchpad problem.

Attachments

• debug_32216.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • hackintosh的 MacBook Pro.ioreg
    6.3 MB · Views: 90
I uploaded two files in the last reply. But nevermind, I re-extract files just now. .ioreg is included in the zip file.

Attachments

• PR.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 48
I uploaded two files in the last reply. But nevermind, I re-extract files just now. .ioreg is included in the zip file.

No battery status expected without ACPIBatteryManager.kext.
Your kextcache proves it is not installed.

Installed ACPIBatteryManager.kext, but it always show that I am charging even I am not. Not sure are there any more issues.

Attachments

• debug_13639.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
Installed ACPIBatteryManager.kext, but it always show that I am charging even I am not. Not sure are there any more issues.

Your ACPI/patched has SystemMemory mismatches with respect to ACPI/origin:
Code:
NUC6i7KYK:origin rehabman$ diff ../origin/ ../patched/ |grep SystemMemory
<     OperationRegion (GNVS, SystemMemory, 0x8A9F4000, 0x0767)
>     OperationRegion (GNVS, SystemMemory, 0x8AA8B000, 0x0767)
<         OperationRegion (RAMW, SystemMemory, 0x8AA2A000, 0x0100)
>         OperationRegion (RAMW, SystemMemory, 0x8AAC1000, 0x0100)

You must re-extract/re-patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back