Intel 3000 512MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys, today i got a weird error..
I started my probook and it Boots normaly until i can see the mouse.
But after a few secs a loading circle appears again and it loads, then it refreshs and again a loading circle appears, again and again, i cannot get to the Desktop!
So I booted with -v, it Boots normaly until i can see the mouse and then everything turns Black and i can see a blinking Cursor.
After a few secs some Text appears, it says different things like :'apple80211request unsupported ioctl 111' or Bluetooth etc..
What should i Do?
(sorry for the Bad spelling, im wirting from my german smartphone and it tries to correct everything)

Hey guys, today i got a weird error..
I started my probook and it Boots normaly until i can see the mouse.
But after a few secs a loading circle appears again and it loads, then it refreshs and again a loading circle appears, again and again, i cannot get to the Desktop!
So I booted with -v, it Boots normaly until i can see the mouse and then everything turns Black and i can see a blinking Cursor.
After a few secs some Text appears, it says different things like :'apple80211request unsupported ioctl 111' or Bluetooth etc..
What should i Do?
(sorry for the Bad spelling, im wirting from my german smartphone and it tries to correct everything)

Have you tried a fresh install?

Nope, in a week or two i'll get a New hdd and then i want to Fresh install everything..
I think a Network kext is trying something, sometimes it looks like He tries to connect to a Network, and then i can see something with Bluetooth host Controller..
I win 7 everything works
Now it only Says apple80211request[10514] unsupported ioctl 111

Can i just install osx New without losing all data?

Nope, in a week or two i'll get a New hdd and then i want to Fresh install everything..
I think a Network kext is trying something, sometimes it looks like He tries to connect to a Network, and then i can see something with Bluetooth host Controller..
I win 7 everything works
Now it only Says apple80211request[10514] unsupported ioctl 111

Can i just install osx New without losing all data?
Yes just skip the format part of the install guide and all apps and user data file will still be there but always make a backup

Just tried to install osx without formatting, nothing Changed, it Boots, i can see the mouse then all turns Black and every 10 seconds the message with apple80211request appears..
Just ordered a New 1tb hdd from Amazon, 'll geht it tuesday and reinstall everything Fresh.
Unfortunaly Windows doenst work either

EDIT: I deleted applesetupdone in single user mode and so i got a new user, this user works right!
now i can work from it, so i started the volume repair via the disk program and i saw much red errors.. but i cannot go through because a live repair isn't available

Just tried to install osx without formatting, nothing Changed, it Boots, i can see the mouse then all turns Black and every 10 seconds the message with apple80211request appears..
Just ordered a New 1tb hdd from Amazon, 'll geht it tuesday and reinstall everything Fresh.
Unfortunaly Windows doenst work either

EDIT: I deleted applesetupdone in single user mode and so i got a new user, this user works right!
now i can work from it, so i started the volume repair via the disk program and i saw much red errors.. but i cannot go through because a live repair isn't available

Sounds like your HDD is corrupt. It may not be repairable, but you could try booting into the OS X installer using your Unibeast USB and doing a repair from Disk Utility there.

I just have Done it, and it worked for me:)
Now i can get to my profile, But many apps are reporting that something fail/that they need something..
But i backed up my data without Problems, tuesday i'll reinstall everything, thanks for your help.
Windows still doenst work But i have access to my data via mac, so no Problem.
Is there any programm to test the whole Disk?
I want to use the old hdd as a external, if the Problem were only the Filesystem and Not the hdd itself.

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back