Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Laptop Thinkpad P1 Gen 2
CPU
Xeon
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Hi. first of all great side and tool this Unibeast usb stick and manuals,
However i have an problem: After i installed successfully Mavericks on my desktop i am not able to boot from the hard drive.
I used multibeast 6.0 and the only thing i need and will install is an bootloader ( the latest and there fore I install Chimera 2.2.1 as primary bootlader) , Can some one tell me this newbie exactly how to install the bootloader so i wont have to use the usb stick anymore?
Situation ow is : when i configured Mavericks after boot, (using the usb stick) i startup multibeast 6.0 and install Chimera 2.2.1 only
However the bootproces start not itself i have to click on my hard drive icon in the screen Then he tried to boot, an circle apple star is shown and after an 10 seconds boot proces stops :( and an stop sign bord is shown :)
Who can and will me out to boot my system the good way ?
Any more tricks about installing configuration of my precision 490 will be appreciated.
Many thanks and greets.

Same issue here on the same model of machine. As long as I boot to the unibeast disk, everything works fine. I had to update the graphics card to get high resolutions. Since this machine has BIOS and not uEFI, do we need a DSDT file? This 490 has 2- Dual Core Xeons and 12 GB RAM, so it would make a helluva mac pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back