Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H97N-WIFI
CPU
i3-4370
Graphics
HD 4600
Hi, I am not a very experienced installer.

Have been trying the standard guide for installing Mojave, with unibeast and multibeast.
Can get mojave installed with Unibeast.
But then, when I use multibeast, and startup from the ssd, the clover screen starts and the apple screen starts..
But then the screen goes black and goes to suspension mode.
What is going wrong?

The only way I can get anything working again is erasing the ssd and start all over again till mojave starts with unibeast.

In verbose mode I see a lot of acpi errors.

Hi, I am not a very experienced installer.

Have been trying the standard guide for installing Mojave, with unibeast and multibeast.
Can get mojave installed with Unibeast.
But then, when I use multibeast, and startup from the ssd, the clover screen starts and the apple screen starts..
But then the screen goes black and goes to suspension mode.
What is going wrong?

The only way I can get anything working again is erasing the ssd and start all over again till mojave starts with unibeast.

In verbose mode I see a lot of acpi errors.
I have this same motherboard and am having similar issues except I get to the login screen and it won't let me type anything.

Have experienced that somewhere also.
I use a usb 2.0 hub now in the usb3.1 socket at the back.
In the hub I put the usb and the keyboard and the mouse.
That worked quite well (untill multibeast)
Ok, I've made some major break throughs in the past few minutes. It appears that the reason I wasn't able to sign in was that my keyboard wasn't working which was strange because it was working in bios. Then I decided to move it to another port (a 3.0 port on my motherboard I/O) and voila it worked. Maybe try moving it to another port?

Good for you. My problem is not the usb connections, but booting from the ssd after using multibeast..
does the screen go blank after every attempted log in?

Good for you. My problem is not the usb connections, but booting from the ssd after using multibeast..
If you have Verbose mode enabled and you can see a flurry of boot messages whiz by, but then suddenly the screen just goes black and you're using HDMI or DP port on your motherboard, it could mean that your computer is fine, but only the video output has been turned off.

This can happen if your ig-platform-id is set to Mac that has no external video connectors. If you can post your config.plist, we can look for some common issues.

I am using the dvi port.
In order to post this config.plist, I am afraid I have to learn a little bit more..How to post a config.plist?
Do i have to get clover bootloader and mounting software and use that on the usb with my other mac?
Have you tried HDMI or DP?

Getting the config.plist will be tricky if there's no video output. But if you can mount the SSD to your Mac, you can run "EFI Mounter v3" to mount the EFI partition on that SSD, then grab the EFI folder.

Another option is to once again reinstall MacOS and once it's done, do NOT run MultiBeast. Instead, just get to the point where Mojave boots and the desktop appears. Then we can help you with Post Installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back