Contribute
Register

Can you Enable Max Posts Per Page setting??? BTW, your bottom nav is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
There's a setting in your admin panel (or manually in your config file) to enable max posts per page. Most forums allow it to go up to 40 by default, so that we can scroll through 40 pages of content instead of 160. Would you guys be willing to take a few minutes to enable that?

Also, the bottom page nav is pointless right now since it's broken. Only the top page nav works. I played around with it in chrome dev tools and was easily able to fix it. I'll trade you my work for yours?

the lastcrumb class has a repeat image of threadpagenav in it on all the forum pages, but there's no markup for it. So it just doesn't do anything. Need to scroll back up to the top of the page to click to the next page in a forum.

Within a post the markup is fine and the bottom page nav works just fine.

Any update on the second request?
Forum default is showing 10 posts per page. It's just tiny when filtering through this much information.
Could you turn on the customization in the user's control panel to do up to 40 posts per page please?

Second the request. Can you please enable max posts per page? Sometimes it's easier to search for keywords by loading a bunch of posts rather than using Search feature.

We've added the ability now to change the number of posts per page (found in the general settings section for your account):

Screen Shot 2013-09-25 at 11.35.33 AM.png

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back