Motherboard
MSI P55-GD65
CPU
i7 860
Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Call me stupid, Dumb, an idiot whatever but i cannot follow the links to the guides. I just don`t have the inteligence as some people
Would love to hear from people that are somewhat novices like me .
Now my Question: If someone has been able to get their audio working ,Realtek ALC 255 with High Sierra i would love to hear how you did it .
Again i can`t follow the " see this FAQ or This link" sorry .
Thank you in advance.

Call me stupid, Dumb, an idiot whatever but i cannot follow the links to the guides. I just don`t have the inteligence as some people
Would love to hear from people that are somewhat novices like me .
Now my Question: If someone has been able to get their audio working ,Realtek ALC 255 with High Sierra i would love to hear how you did it .
Again i can`t follow the " see this FAQ or This link" sorry .
Thank you in advance.

Use Mirone's AppleHDA patcher.
Info is in the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

LOL. You must have not read my post carefully.

Read/follow in the FAQ.
If you have an issue, provide details with "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.

No one can guess regarding your mistake without it.

Read/follow in the FAQ.
If you have an issue, provide details with "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.

No one can guess regarding your mistake without it.

My first post states, i do not do the " Read/follow in the FAQ "
I was hoping someone else other than yourself, as your guides,FAQ i find them to complicated.

i used it as i have the same codec and it works fine which part of it are you having issues?[/QUOTE said:
Thank you ..But really all of it ..)-:
I don`t know any code and reading a lot of posts it seems people assume you do .
The tutorials i have tried are the Youtube ones that just don`t work

My laptop is a Dell Inspirion 5748 , The Audio in the manual says it is
Realtek ALC3234 but when i have tried AppleHDA Patcher it comes back as ALC255 .

Apple patcher does seem to be the closest, I get the AppleHDA Kext but it dumps all those Mirone files with it on the desktop and i have not found anywhere that i can follow what to do with them, so Feartech maybe i could start there .

As far as those "Mirone" files I know it is not the right way but all i did was ad the AppleHDA.kext that it created to my S/L/E folder with Kext Wizard .

If it helps any, below is the mirone file it created on my desktop.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
My first post states, i do not do the " Read/follow in the FAQ "
I was hoping someone else other than yourself, as your guides,FAQ i find them to complicated.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

As i said in my original post I can`t do that .
I have done most of it myself from reading peoples posts that don`t know as you said in a post i read a while ago that said something like need some coding experience. I am to old to learn that "Stuff" .

Feartech: I am still working on your post .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back