Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
XPS 15 9560
CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
Intel HD630 (GTX 1050)
It gives the standard is damaged and can't be opened. Delete and download it again from the App Store message.

I did that, restarted, and also did the security exception for it as well as globally and it gives the same error, but I know other people that have it on their Mac...

Can someone download and just run it to see if it opens on their hackintosh?

It gives the standard is damaged and can't be opened. Delete and download it again from the App Store message.

You may just need to change your Security & Privacy settings.

You may just need to change your Security & Privacy settings.

Well my first post did say I tried that:

I used
sudo spctl --master-disable

and then changed the setting to anywhere

and it still doesn't work for some reason. Other apps work from the App Store, hence the reason I just wanted someone to try it on their mackintosh so I can know if it is something buggy on my end or something out of my hands

I am getting the same issue. Were you able to resolve it @nacreserut?

I am going to use MindNode 2 which still works until they are able to fix this.
Hopefully it will be fixed sometime soon.

@nacreserut I think it has something to do with Location Services not working if you don't have a proper WiFi card or GPS on the hack. Can you try to check if your Apple Maps app can check your exact position?

This may be important for the code Mindnode uses to verify the license receipts. see https://mindnode.com/article/doesnt-launch-or-damaged

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.13.32 PM.png

Hi everyone! I was able to solve the problem.
The problem was that Mac App Store uses en0 for receipts.
Meaning, if you use an external wifi adapter and it is en0, it may not have a unique MAC address.
App Store detects this as piracy and disallows validating the MAS receipt.
Solution is to make device ethernet be en0.

I have been digging the solution for days. If this helps you at least upvote me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back