Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
MultiBeast 4.3.1 Released 2012-03-18

Internal Changes:
- Removed 10.7.2 / 10.7.3 Combo OpenCL Enabler from EasyBeast and UserDSDT install as it breaks OpenCL support on NVIDIA non-Fermi (8xxx, 9xxx and 2xx) cards. Users of Fermi cards will now need to run Bootloaders -> Kexts & Enablers -> Graphics -> NVIDIA 4xx/5xx Support -> 10.7.2 / 10.7.3 Combo OpenCL Enabler to fully support their cards.

I am using 4.3.2 but i assume the above changes followed on to this release, but i can not get my gtx460 recognised in my clean install of lion, but have tried multibeast netkes nvidia option to no avial.....

When i read the above 4.3.1 release changes they seem to suggest i do a lot more but i have tried what seems like everything so i ask anyone with a bit more now how what does that all mean in english :D

Thanks dddirtman i have used these before in snow and forgot about them... next time i will try these again, but whats confusing is that my system is perfect booting off lion usb.No need for these drivers or anything for that mater. as soon as i go near multibeast (any version) i run into a lot of problems o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back