CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
Not yet purchased 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello i would like to know if you could help me i just built a hakintosh with motherboard Gigabyte H270N-WIFI and an Intel i7-7700k and 8GB ram DDR4 and I can not install mac os sierra yet i respect the procedure Explain in "Installation Guide" but each time the installation blocks when loading with the apple

thank you in advance for your help

@petchav, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Hello I have managed to go to the menu with the choice of languages but my SSD samsung EVO 960 is not recognized

Do you have a solution please

2nd request - please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Sorry I did not understand, I'm French and I try to do my best with English

I have completed my profile as you requested ;)

No one has to worry about SSD m.2 ?

Thanks for the info I will try this as soon as possible

Hello I have made several attempts but there is nothing to do I can not install my hakintosh my SSD Samsung 960 EVO is never recognized I can not install Sierra on it.

The UniBeast or MultiBeast application should not make sure to install the drivers?

In the tutorial "Installation Guide" everything seems so simple I am step by step instruction but nothing makes it

I really need help

I suggest installing first to a regular SATA harddisk (oldfashioned spinning disk). After you get OSX running, you can make the modifications until you can see your M2 disk, and then you can clone everything over. That is how I did it, in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back