Contribute
Register

Can not boot! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the black is graphic issues did u try the cheater trick i gave u GE=NO PCIRoot=0,1,2,3,4,5

i finally got it fixed!

i just kept reseting the settings in bios and finally my unibeast drive showed it so i did a fresh install of everything.

i just finished setting up my raid0 and am just trying to figure out a few more settings.

i cant seem to get my ethernet working... and the audio i havent figured out either.... i was having trouble with both of those before if you have any suggestions, i wouldnt mind them! lol. im going to keep messing around with it and hopefully i can get everything working tonight!

thank you again for all your help i really appreciate it. is there anything i can do? like is there a rating or gold star i can give you? haha :) im new to this website and hackintosh in general so i am not sure the proper etiquette here lol

disable the crappy rtl lan in bios its no loss anyway as it is software based and taxes the cpu.use the good intel lan instead. use the multibeast setttings i gave u for sound

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-18 at 6.46.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-18 at 6.46.18 AM.png
    174 KB · Views: 64
no luck on audio or ethernet yet :(

i tried the settings you said. i disabled the real tech lan in bios and then i have installed the "intel hnak" in multi beast. i also intalled the audio driver that you said as well and no luck.

thanks for the help, again haha.

ill just keep guessing and checking!

let me know if you have any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back