Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have just bought a computer with Gigavbyte Z77-D3H motherboard and ATI 9750 based graphics card. UEFI updated to latest F14 firmware. SATA set to AHCI and IDE.

I have followed the instructions to the letter but can not get the computer to even boot up on the USB drive. Lost completely.

Running the latest Unibeast and Bridgehelper.

As far as I can under understand the only different between Z77-D3H and Z77-DS3H is the sound chip.

Does anyone have any idea why it will not work for me?

Spilt Post out from the Ivy Bridge Motherboards Released - Early Recommendations thread to 10.7 Desktop Support forum section to give original post more visibility.

-_______________________Forum Rules

9750 is not a supported card.

Thanks for the answer and thanks for moving the thread. Sorry, not so use yet to the board.

Anyway, the fact that the Graphic card is not supported will that make the computer not to boot up into the installer?

The card is actually a 7950, btw. I mixed up the numbers.. :)

drzaphod said:
Thanks for the answer and thanks for moving the thread. Sorry, not so use yet to the board.

Anyway, the fact that the Graphic card is not supported will that make the computer not to boot up into the installer?

The card is actually a 7950, btw. I mixed up the numbers.. :)

7950 is also not supported.

There may be all sorts of different problems if the graphics card is not supported, you may not be able to launch the installer, or you may be able to complete the installation but unable to change the resolution, or may be some other problems.

Thanks for the update. Where do I then find which Graphic cards that are supported?

I seems to need a new card to get it to work. I get a Injector error all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back