Motherboard
Z77P-D3 > Need manufacture name > See Rules
CPU
i5 3450
Graphics
HD6850
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
when I use Multibeast I've to try which driver will be work and sometime unfortunately that choose the wrong driver and cause the lion can't boot

do you have a way to get in lion (like windows safe mode) and go inside to uninstall wrong driver?

Type -x at Boot prompt.
Turns on safe mode. Mac OS X in safe mode ignores all kext files and boot settings except those which are absolutely necessary to booting the system. Safe mode is useful if you're trying to run the Mac OS X installer on a PC that's not fully compatible with Mac OS X. Also, if you accidentally installed a kext file that's messing up your Hackintosh, booting into safe mode may work around the problem. In safe mode, you can then remove the offending kext from /Extra/Extensions in your main hard drive (if you're running Mac OS X Snow Leopard), or /System/Library/Extensions (if you're running Mac OS X Lion).

or download the rBoot cd. its a boot cd just for that purpose.

big thank It's very very helpful for me :thumbup:

so about rBoot it can use whit lion 10.7.4 right?

I try -X on chimera boot screen but it's still not work (hang on apple boot screen)

and try rBoot it's said "can't find mach_kernel"

any ideas? help me please T^T

Try this at boot prompt ...

PCIRootUID=1 -x -v

and post your results.

mach_kernel
This boot flag locates the kernel ("mach_kernel"), an important boot file for Mac OS X. If your Hackintosh's verbose mode says that it can't find mach_kernel for some reason, entering this boot flag will help the bootloader find it (the kernel is usually found at the very base of the OS X file system). If you actually moved your kernel to somewhere else in your hard drive, change "mach_kernel" to wherever the kernel is located. For example, if the kernel is in the Extra folder of your main hard drive, enter the boot flag "/Extra/mach_kernel" (without quotation marks).

You may also want to check out the following:

http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=58259

I reinstall many time and this pic is a recent KP and I type " PCIRootUID=1 -x -v " by your suggestion and this is a resalut

i dont know what does it's mean but it's still can't boot

You can also try booting with -v npci=0x2000 or -v npci=x3000

If successful, you should update your fakeSMC to the latest version, but don't forget to update the plugins too in case you have installed any of them. You can't mix different versions or you will get a Kernel panic.

Let me know how you're progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back