CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and my mother tongue is Spanish, but unfortunately I did not find any forums with the hackintosh topic in Spanish.

Have two question,
Could someone help me if this pc I want to buy is for Hackintosh could work? And how do you see its performance? Thank you.

PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i5-9400f Processor (9M Cache, Turbo 4.10 GHz)
RAM MEMORY RAM ADATA DDR4, (2666 MHz), 8GB
HARD DRIVE STORAGE SEAGATE 1.000GB SATA de 6 Gb/s - // SSD 240GB
GRAPHIC Intel HD Graphics // CON GEFORCE GT710 2GB +80MIL
MOTHER BOARD GIGABYTE H310M · 1 X PCI Express X16 · USB 3.1 · HDMI
CHASIS ELEGANT CASE HG 350W

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and my mother tongue is Spanish, but unfortunately I did not find any forums with the hackintosh topic in Spanish.

Have two question,
Could someone help me if this pc I want to buy is for Hackintosh could work? And how do you see its performance? Thank you.

PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i5-9400f Processor (9M Cache, Turbo 4.10 GHz)
RAM MEMORY RAM ADATA DDR4, (2666 MHz), 8GB
HARD DRIVE STORAGE SEAGATE 1.000GB SATA de 6 Gb/s - // SSD 240GB
GRAPHIC Intel HD Graphics // CON GEFORCE GT710 2GB +80MIL
MOTHER BOARD GIGABYTE H310M · 1 X PCI Express X16 · USB 3.1 · HDMI
CHASIS ELEGANT CASE HG 350W

Your CPU is the Core i5 9400F so please update your Personal Details accordingly.

The CPU does NOT have CPU integrated graphics and so you will have to use that GT710 for graphics.

The system should be compatible with MacOS Mojave and Catalina as specified (if your GT710 use DDR3 RAM).

Your CPU is the Core i5 9400F so please update your Personal Details accordingly.

The CPU does NOT have CPU integrated graphics and so you will have to use that GT710 for graphics.

The system should be compatible with MacOS Mojave and Catalina as specified (if your GT710 use DDR3 RAM).

Thanks man I Appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back