Contribute
Register

Can i run mac os sierra in Refurbished Intel Pc Desktop ?

Can i run mac os sierra in Refurbished Intel Pc Desktop ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkf

Can i run mac os sierra in refurbished Intel PC Refurbished Desktop ? The configuration available in the Hp Compaq 8100 Elite desktop i.e Intel Core i5 650 3.20 GHz cpu, 4Gb RAM, 160GB Hard disk. I have watch so many videos installing mac os in windows pc. But i confuse little bit. If there any option for the mac os running smoothly in the Desktop. Please guide me. If anything is require for adding extra on this pc i.e may be a graphic card + ssd. then I will be ready to upgrade this pc. I also require to run External Terabyte Wifi + Bluetooth and audio Driver in this Pc.

Last edited:
Can i run mac os sierra in refurbished Intel PC Refurbished Desktop ? The configuration available in the Hp Compaq 8100 Elite desktop i.e Intel Core i5 650 3.20 GHz cpu, 4Gb RAM, 160GB Hard disk. I have watch so many videos installing mac os in windows pc. But i confuse little bit. If there any option for the mac os running smoothly in the Desktop. Please guide me. If anything is require for adding extra on this pc i.e may be a graphic card + ssd. then I will be ready to upgrade this pc. I also require to run External Terabyte Wifi + Bluetooth and audio Driver in this Pc.

I have no idea if your system is compatible since the problem is most likely with the motherboard. But there is one thing : you will definitely need to get a supported graphics card if you want to try installing MacOS Sierra on that PC.

Can i run mac os sierra in refurbished Intel PC Refurbished Desktop ? The configuration available in the Hp Compaq 8100 Elite desktop i.e Intel Core i5 650 3.20 GHz cpu, 4Gb RAM, 160GB Hard disk. I have watch so many videos installing mac os in windows pc. But i confuse little bit. If there any option for the mac os running smoothly in the Desktop. Please guide me.

There is no UEFI firmware for the 8100 so it's not a viable choice for using Sierra installed UEFI, the preferred method. You could make a legacy Sierra Unibeast installer and use a compatible graphics card like the GT640 that requires no third party drivers to work. The majority of people choose the 8300 model which is two years newer and has UEFI. If you haven't purchased the 8100 yet that model (8300) would be the best choice. If you can't purchase a GT640 look for a new GT710 graphics card by Nvidia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back