Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
first of all....i cant run lion though vmware cuzzz my mb doesn't support virtualization.

but wanted to ask that can i install like windows...as primary os.

here is my pc specificaiton
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/4/2012, 23:44:01
Machine name: RAVI-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.120305-1504)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HCL Infosystems Limited
System Model: MS-7379
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2048MB RAM
Page File: 2051MB used, 2043MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

PLZZZ TELL ME CAN I INSTALL LION OR OTHER MAC OS X :D

Looking at your motherboard specs, things appear to be in your favor for trying snow leopard or lion. But you do have old Ide connections. Biggest thing to check is in bios. Does your Bios support ahci ?? You cannot boot an ide device or load OS X in my experience. If your bios does support ahci, then you might be able to. Your graphics card though is a troublesome one to get running at full resolutions. People all over these forums have a lot of trouble in particular with that card. Please follow Tony Mac guides for bios settings and the guides for Loading OS X. I would suggest getting a Snow Leopard retail DVD, loading that first, so you can then make your unibeast thumb drive to load lion. 16gb thumb drives seem to work the best for making a unibeast/lion install drive. Also you will need to purchase and download the lion OS from apple. please follow Tony Mac guide and don't try running lion OS until you have made your thumb drive. You could also try getting a preloaded apple lion thumb drive from an apple store. Most of apple resellers where I live, have not restocked those due to Mountain Lion release. So you may only be able to download from apple store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back